Stocks and options trading have large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the stocks and options markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell stocks or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed in this report. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. All trades, patterns, charts, systems, etc., discussed in this report are for illustrative purposes only and not to be construed as specific advisory recommendations. Information contained in this correspondence is intended for informational purposes only and was obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Information is in no way guaranteed. No guarantee of any kind is implied or possible where projections of future conditions are attempted.
By accessing Brodmann Enterprises website you are representing affirmatively that you have read and understood the entirety of the following Statements & Policies, which include important information not included in this Summary of Disclosures (Summary). You represent affirmatively that you are not relying solely on this Summary.
- By accessing the Brodmann Enterprises website, you agree that you have reviewed and agree to the following Statements & Policies. If you do not agree to these Statements & Policies, you may not use the Brodmann Enterprises website and affirmatively acknowledge that you have not used or viewed content on the Brodmann Enterprises website.
- Brodmann Enterprises provides readers with information regarding publicly traded companies that have paid a fee to Brodmann Enterprises to provide advertising, news and public relations services on their behalf. Brodmann Enterprises receives compensation from the companies in the form of cash and/or securities in the companies.
- Brodmann Enterprises is neither an investment adviser nor a broker-dealer. The information presented in the Brodmann Enterprises website is provided for informational purposes only and is not to be treated as advice or a recommendation to make any specific investment. None of the information provided through this website constitutes advice or a recommendation. Please consult with an independent investment adviser or other financial adviser or financial professional before making an investment decision.
- The opinions and analyses included in this website are based on factual information obtained from public filings and other sources deemed to be reliable and are provided “as is” in good faith. Brodmann Enterprises makes no representation or warranty, expressed, implied, or statutory, is made as to the accuracy or completeness of such information, which may be subject to change without notice.
- Brodmann Enterprises and its owners, members, officers, directors and affiliates may own, or may buy and sell, securities of companies profiled on the Brodmann Enterprises website at any time before, during, or after distribution of information on the companies by Brodmann Enterprises.
(Brodmann Enterprises) and all affiliated members encourage viewers of messages and / or videos to invest carefully and read the investor information available at the web site of the SEC at: http://www.sec.gov prior to investing in anything. You should also not make any trades or decisions based upon anything said or written with regard to investments without consulting a professional financial planner/adviser. Always assume at all times may have a position in any of the securities they mention and could be buying or selling at any time. Any opinions expressed are subject to change without notice
PLEASE NOTE WELL: BrodmannEnterprises.com and its employees are not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker Dealer or a member of any association for other research providers in any jurisdiction whatsoever and we are not qualified to give financial advice. Brodmann Enterprises WILL NEVER ACCEPT FREE OR RESTRICTED TRADING SHARES IN ANY COMPANIES MENTIONED at Brodmann Enterprises &/OR ANY OF OUR SOCIAL NETWORKING
This website and webpage includes forward-looking statements pertaining to future anticipated projected plans, performance and developments, intended to qualify for the safe harbor from liability established by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Any statements on this website that are not statements of historical fact should be considered forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements generally can be identified by phrases such as “believes,” “expects,” “anticipates,” “foresees,” “forecasts,” “estimates,” “intends,” or other words or phrases of similar import. Similarly, statements in this website that describe a company’s business strategy, outlook, objectives, plans, intentions or goals also are forward-looking statements. All such forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in forward-looking statements. (Brodmann Enterprises), its affiliated members, its management, website and newsletters and online posts on various message boards may contain or incorporate by reference “forward-looking statements, including certain information with respect to plans and strategies of the featured company. As such, any statements contained herein or incorporated herein by reference that are not statements of historical fact may be deemed to be forward-looking statements. Without limiting the forgoing, the words “believe(s),” “anticipate(s),” “plan(s),” “expect(s),” “project(s)” and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. There are a number of important factors that could cause actual events or actual results of the Companies profiled herein to differ materially from these indicated by such forward-looking statements. Certain statements contained herein constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and 21E of the Exchange Act of 1934. Such statements include, without limitation, statements regarding business and financing, business trends, future operating revenues and expenses. Although the Company believes that the statements are reasonable, it can give no assurances that such expectations will prove to be correct. Investors are cautioned that any forward looking statements made by the Company, or contained in any and/or all profile/research reports, contain no guarantee of future performance, and that the actual result may differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Difference in results can be caused by various factors including, but not limited to, the Company’s ability to be able to successfully complete planned funding agreements, to successfully market its products in competitive industries or to effectively implement its business plan or strategies. Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, goals, assumptions, or future events or performance are not statements of historical fact and may be “forward looking statements.” Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates, and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated. Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through the use of words such as “expects,” “will,” “anticipates,” “estimates,” “believes,” “may,” or by statements indicating certain actions “may,” “could,” or “might” occur. We encourage our readers to invest carefully and review all forms of investments and read the investor information.
*More information on the Company may be found at http://www.sec.gov and/or the National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD) at:
http://www.nasd.com. Readers can review all public filings by companies at the SEC’s EDGAR page. The NASD has published information on how to invest carefully at its web site.